The path to getting pregnant can be easy to a lot of people. If you find it difficult to get pregnant you are not alone. A lot of people are also in the same situation as you are.
Here are some of the obvious ways you can get pregnant fast:
1. Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine as much as possible.
2. Keep yourself in shape – exercise and diet should be a priority.
3. Stress management should be observed.
Here are the things that may not be too obvious to you.
When to have sex you really need to keep track of your ovulation period. There are days when you are much more fertile than usual so take advantage of this.
1. You have to keep track of the days you are most fertile. Keep a diary of your period.
2. Use BBT or Basal Body Temperature. The higher your vagina’s temperature, the more fertile you are that day.
3. Check your cervical mucus. If your cervical mucus is thin then you are ovulating that day.
Assume the position
This is a very controversial technique. Some people claim that when you have sexual intercourse using the missionary position, you tend to close a little gap between the sperm and the ovum or egg. This will fertilize the egg faster.
Relax and just lie down after sex
Some women want to walk around or stand up after sex. This is not ideal if you want to get pregnant because it will make it harder for the sperm to travel inside the body. You should just relax and lie down after sex so that you can facilitate the sperm travel time.
No matter what you try and what you do, you should always consult your doctor. Your doctor and science based medicine is still the best thing that can help you get pregnant fast.
If you are ready to get pregnant and looking for help, check out more tips at Best Position To Get Pregnant. Discover all the tips for getting pregnant fast at my blog.